This basic First Aid Course consists of 9 units. It is intended for the general public including occupational first aiders (Berufsgenossenschaft or Unfallkasse), applicants for a German driver's license and sports.
Please note that the full amount is due in cash upon arrival. A valid ID is mandatory.
- safety on the scene of an incident or traffic accident
- emergency call
- practical training for traffic accidents: rescue of casualties from the danger zone, helmet removal, preservation of body temperature, pressure bandage, shock position
- adult CPR training including use of an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- shortness of breath
- acute life-threatening diseases, such as stroke, heart attack,...
- wounds: hand and finger injuries, nosebleed, burns,...
- use of wound dressing material
- collapse injuries: concussion, bone fractures,...
- target group oriented first aid situations and hands-on practice